- Only persons aged 16 years old and above are eligible to participate in
this Contest as hereinafter defined.
- Subject to clause 1 above, this Contest is open to all Singapore
citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the
exception of employees of Galderma Singapore ("us", "we", "Cetaphil" or "Galderma") its affiliate
companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating
outlets, promoters and their relatives.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term "Galderma" shall also
include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment
and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Contest.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to and shall abide
by the terms and conditions and rules and regulations (the "Terms and Rules") applicable to and
governing this Contest.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- Galderma reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the game at
any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by Galderma under these rules shall
be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. Galderma may, but is not required
to, justify any decisions relating to this game.
- All decisions made by Galderma in relation to the Contest, its Terms and
Rules and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 14 herein) are:
- subject to stock availability;
- not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
- if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Rules, will be
dealt with at Galderma's sole discretion; and
- Galderma reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or
remove the said products, goods, items premiums and/or prizes at any time without prior
- Galderma collects, uses and discloses participants' personal information
check back regularly for updates to the same.
- Each participant has the right to access, review and request a physical
or electronic copy of information held about you. Each participant also has the right to request
information on the source of your Personal Data. Where provided by law, each participant can (i)
request deletion, the portability, correction or revision of your Personal Data; (ii) limit the use
and disclosure of his Personal Data; and (iii) revoke consent to any of our data processing
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
- Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this
Contest (including but not limited to name, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true,
accurate, valid and to be relied upon by Galderma. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping
Galderma informed of any updates to the information initially provided, as necessary.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to take part in any
promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by Galderma. Any record in any medium arising
out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the
participants' performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual
recordings and/or written responses (the "Records") shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be
the sole property of Galderma and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and
unconditionally at no cost, grant Galderma all consents and waivers necessary for Galderma to make
or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as Galderma shall in its sole
discretion deem fit.
- Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each
participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to
under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to,
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Galderma accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss,
injury, expense, delay or irregularity ("Loss") arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
- In particular and without prejudice to clause 12, Galderma disclaims any
liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third
parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
- any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by
- any third parties' provision of goods and/or services (including
but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
- The possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined
- Galderma makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or
implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or
fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or
provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Contest (the "Goods and Services").
- The details of the Contest are as follows:
- The Contest will run from 14 January 2021 to 18 January 2021.
- Participants must help Sue maintain bright and radiant skin with
Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance range by applying the products on her face.
- 20 Ceta Coins will be awarded daily when you play the game
- There will be additional points awarded on
- Day 3: 20 points
- Day 5: 30 points
- The maximum Ceta Coins a participant can earn after 5 days is 150
- Participants are allowed to only play the game once per day.
- Only Participants who play this game for 5 consecutive days will
stand a chance to win One (1) of Five (5) sets of Cetaphil Bright Healthy Radiance range
- Five (5) Winners will be randomly selected.
- The shortlisted winners will be contacted via email fourth week of January 2021, and must reply to the email by 10 February 2021 to confirm their prize collection.
- Winners must provide their Name and Contact Number and shall
collect the prize at the following address:
Galderma Singapore Pte Ltd.
1 Kim Seng Promenade.
Great World City, #14-10.
- Unless otherwise stated, Galderma is under no obligation to contact
winning participants to inform them of their prize collection details. Should Galderma choose to do
so, we will make reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
- Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original
identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner's registration details.
Galderma reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption,
cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s)
is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
- Where requested, winners must collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. Galderma reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
- Where registration is required prior to participation in this Contest,
each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
- Winners must utilize the prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the
prize for cash, credit or any other kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or
co-ordinating organisations' terms and conditions as applicable.
- Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, Galderma shall not
be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any
communications, hardware or software failure.
- Proof of entry submission mailing is not proof of receipt. Galderma will
not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries,
or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other
delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries.
- Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Rules of this Contest will
result in an invalid entry/disqualification.
- Without prejudice to any of its other rights, Galderma reserves the right
to disqualify any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent entries as determined in its sole